Sunday, September 25, 2011

12 Dozen Wedding Cupcakes-Preperation

After endless months of preparing and thinking, the weekend finally came to the wedding!  

We originally planned to leave on Wednesday after I got out of school (the wedding was on Sunday). But life got in the way and we ended up leaving on Thursday afternoon. (Better late than never eh?) We drove down to Lubbock and got to our hotel in the middle of the night. The next morning the fun began. Ann and I got up and bought the stuff for the cupcakes (I had to bake a gross dozen-144) and headed over to the bride and groom’s place to begin baking. I set out all the available cupcake pans and lined them up. Then I set out all my baking ingredients and utensils. Luckily, I brought my mom’s Kitchen Aid mixer!
 The process of that went super fast! I managed to take a 10 min break and eat some Chic-fi-la too! As the cupcakes finished baking they were set out to cool them into containers ready to be transferred to the Heritage House in Post, TX.

Overall we created 156 cupcakes total! Both regular and mini a mixture of Chocolate and White Champagne flavored.

No comments:

Post a Comment