Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Strawberry lemonade kupacakes




I've done this version before for a baby shower back in February. I tried it a little different this time. No filling and the strawberry flavor is in the frosting. We were supposed to know the sex of the baby a week or so ago, but it was so excited they couldn't get a clear picture of the little one. So the pink frosting with blue non-perils was appropriate! I also added white stars because the baby is a "rock-star"! I also took some event photos of the shower! It was the first baby shower I’ve been to that was at a bar! lol






Not only did I do Kupacakes for the shower, I was the photographer for the couples' maternity session just a few days before. You can see more photos here. Here are some lovely moments from that:




Congratulations to the happy couple (I forgot to mention that the girl is my best friend growing up!!)!

1 comment:

  1. Soo cute!! Love the pink and blue to represent either sex!!! Fun fun fun

    ReplyDelete