Friday, February 3, 2012

Giant Cupcake--teeth!


So a fellow admirer found me a GIANT cupcake pan and I’ve been itching to try it out! Ironically an order came up for a cake and I suggested the Giant Cupcake! Luckily, they said yes! The theme was for a graduation party and the person graduating was going to be a dental assistant. I immediately thought of little teeth and an edible toothbrush! Now this cupcake takes a TON of batter (1.5 box mixes if you aren’t doing a scratch recipe). The cake popped right out after baking properly. It was GIANT! Here it is compared to a regular cupcake…

So I decorated it with frosting thinking purple and blue (dental assistant scrubs in mind) and created the teeth out of white chocolate almond bark.


Notice some smiling? J  I did “CONGRATS!” with stars out of same material as the teeth. The tooth brush is an airhead and the teeth are white chocolate almond bark as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment