Friday, February 3, 2012

Monster High Cupcakes



Ever wondered what the kids of Frankenstein, Warewolf, Dracula and all those classic villains would look like? Well not only did someone thought, but they did in fact, create them and a high school for them.

They are dolls (better than Barbie dolls I think) and thus inspired a new theme for cupcakes.  A dear friend of mine (well her daughter) is a fan and that was the theme for her birthday party this year.
 Having seen my Halloween cupcakes, she ordered some from me. This I was excited to do because it was a new theme! They turned out awesome! I used pink and teal frosting base, drizzled chocolate almond bark to compliment the hairstyle of the characters and the “plaid” of the Monster High school logo.



I found the cupcake toppers on this etsy shop and I’m very pleased with the end results. The friend, daughter and party guests were too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment