Friday, March 30, 2012

A Beginning and an End



After years of inconvenience, I am happy to announce that I’m finally going to begin the Wilton Decorating Classes! I start in April and will be blogging my journey through this. My goal is to perfect my already acclaimed talent and apply this and new skills to my cupcakes! Wish me luck!

At long last, I now own all 3 of the “Hello Cupcake!” series thanks to a fellow fan of my cupcakes! The books are: “Hello Cupcake!”, “What’s New Cupcakes?” and “Cupcakes, Cookies, and Pies, Oh My!” In this third book, they expand their creativity beyond the cupcakes and I hope to do so too. If you know of these books and would like to see me create one of the topics, please contact me with your request! I love taking requests!

No comments:

Post a Comment