Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Breakfast Cupcakes--1st set

I’m currently taking a class about managing and finding my creativity. I told the class about my cupcakes (and this blog of course) and they are more than happy for me to bring cupcakes to class! I was so excited to hear this that I brought breakfast themed cupcakes (and received extra credit too)! I found the recipe through this site (therefore giving them credit for the recipe):
http://weelicious.com/2010/08/11/breakfast-cupcakes/  I read comments on what others did and I added more peanut butter than requested (and some reviews I received said I should add chocolate chips next time). They turned out amazing! Coming out of the oven they smelled and kind of looked like Peanut Butter cookies! The frosting I used was a Wilton brand with Nutella mixed in. I would like to add more Nutella next time. (Nutella is a hazelnut spread with skim milk and coca-all natural and super yummy!) Then I topped them with French vanilla flavored granola. They were definitely a success. I saved a few from the batch because one of my quality testers wants to create a Bavarian cream one with a chocolate glaze on top-genius!
CUPCAKE STORE ITEMS UPDATE:
I discovered more items to have in my future store: 2 more cupcake holder designs, a cupcake decorated reusable bag, a cupcake cup, and some cupcake themed sandwiches bags! Please feel free to comment if you find anymore great item ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment