Saturday, September 8, 2012

Anniversary Kupacakes


On September 18, 2011 two very special people in love (still are) were married. This was also my first wedding order and my first wedding to photograph. As if that ain’t enough, I also was a big part in helping put this wedding together! It was simply lovely!
Here’s the posts I did about the wedding (includes the Kupacakes and some of my photography):



The Bride and Groom

It’s nearly a year later, and I’m still baking and photographing. O and the couple? Definitely still together and very much in love. The bride, Laurel, blogs about her life here. The groom, Michael, is working as a roughneck (on the oil fields) so he is adjusting and seems to be doing well. Tomorrow we are going to do an anniversary themed photo shoot. And tonight I baked some anniversary Kupacakes for them. Since Laurel LOVES pumpkin spice and Michael isn’t a huge sweet fan (and it is becoming fall), I thought that flavor was appropriate. Instead of a usual frosting, I did a butter-scotch/caramel based and it was delicious! Super-moist and they definitely wanted the recipe!
What flavor would you like to see next? Maybe another fall-themed or a drink based one?

No comments:

Post a Comment